Contribute to Our Community
If you are on this page, TutsVela is now accepting guest posts. 😍
But, please remember to read the following quick guidelines before contacting:
- Unique Content – The article should be 100% original and should NOT be published anywhere else.
- Article Length – The article should be a minimum of 1000 (or more) words.
- Educational Content – Content that is educational (e.g., a how-to guide) would be much better.
- Relevant Images – Use 2-3 relevant images in the article.
- Good Formatting – Break up the text with proper headings.
- Research Data – If possible, use relevant research data in your article.
- Error Free – The article should not contain any kind of writing or grammatical mistakes.
We will be happy to provide a link back to the writer’s website or social profile.
What will Not be Accepted
- A topic which we’ve already published an article on.
- Editorial or opinion-based articles.
- An article with a lot of grammatical errors.
- An article that doesn’t offer any value.
Get Your Article Published
Please read some of the popular articles @TutsVela to get a proper idea:
Prepare a well-formatted Microsoft Word file and email at the below address with the subject line as “Guest Post Request”.
And, please note that it’s completely in our hands to accept or reject your submission.